Velocity Summer League at Voice of America Park
Date: Tuesdays from June 13 through July 18
Location: Voice of America Park
Fee: $125 per player
League entry is by individual player registration only and is open to girls and boys currently in grades 2-11. Games will be every Tuesday for 5 weeks. The first 30 minutes of each session will be position specific instruction followed by 1 hour of gameplay. During the games, coaches will also start/stop play to teach larger game concepts that will increase players overall lacrosse IQ.
Questions? Contact Kristi Reed-Awalt at 513-847-8491 or email@example.com
More Information »
Cincy Royals Summer Knights for Current 4th & 5th Grade Boys
Date: 2x per week beginning week of June 5 - July 14, 2017
Location: Seven Hills School Lower Turf (5400 Red Bank Rd Cincinnati, Ohio 45227)
The Cincy Royals are pleased to announce the 6th year of its Summer Knights Program. This program has been designed to give “Rising 5th/6th grade” (current 4th and 5th grade) lacrosse players an opportunity to rapidly improve their fundamental skills and lacrosse IQ in an intensive, 12-session program plus an opportunity to experience Summer tournament play at the Pipe City Lacrosse Festival in Chicago, IL.
About the Program:
- Open to the first 48 registrants
- Clinics held 2x per week in the evenings at Seven Hills School, beginning the week of June 5 - July 14, 2017 (12 sessions total) - no practice on July 4th.
- 5:1 Player to Coach ratio to maximize individual instruction
- Instruction provided by Cincy Royals Coaches comprised of current college players and top Cincinnati high school and middle school coaches
- Each player will receive a Cincy Royals uniform
- Participate in the U11 Division in the Pipe City Festival, July 8 & 9 in Chicago, IL (fee does not include lodging, transportation, or meals).
- Fee per player: $450
More Information »
Resolute Lacrosse Mason Day Camp
Date: June 6-8
Who: Boys 3rd - 8th Grade
Location: Mason Sports Park — Mason, Ohio
Fee: $300 ($275 if registered before 5/14)
Spend three days this summer improving your lacrosse skills with Major League Lacrosse All-Stars! Conveniently hosted at Mason Sports Park in Mason, Ohio, this three-day event will be held Tuesday, June 6th through Thursday, June 8th 9am-3pm. Packed with action, the camp will cover position-specific work, stick skills, speed drills, footwork exercises, team play and much more! Bring a lunch, water bottle and your lacrosse gear (mouthguard, helmets, gloves, pads, stick and cleats).
Registration Link »